Terms and Conditions
ONBOARD CORRUGATED LIMITED
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, payment shall be due 30 days end of Month.
2. Until payment has been received in full by Onboard Corrugated Limited the goods and or services as shown on the invoice shall remain the property of Onboard Corrugated Limited, but the risk therein shall pass to the purchaser on delivery and any liability to third parties arising in respect thereof after delivery shall be for the account of the purchaser. Having regard to the circumstances in the completion of the parties, the purchaser hereby acknowledges that these clauses set out are fair and reasonable.
3. Without prejudice to the Company’s rights to cease services and to sue for total debt due if payment is not made by the due date, the company may charge interest on payments not made by the due date at the rate of 2% (two percent) per month or part thereof. Invoices for interest shall be issued and shall fall due in the same way as those for the supply of goods and services and may be sued as a contract debt.
4. The Company may repossess the goods if any sum due in respect of them shall remain outstanding or if the Company reasonably believes that any such sum will not be paid in full when it falls due for payment and the purchaser hereby grants the Company an irrevocable licence to enter upon any premises of the purchaser for the purpose of doing so.
5. VAT calculation. VAT is calculated on the value of TAXABLE GOODS (including carriage) less any settlement discount which may be offered. Even if this discount is not taken the VAT remains as above.
6. Onboard Corrugated Limited will accept in good faith written orders and instructions from customers and acknowledged and it is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that this is correct. However an order once accepted shall be deemed to represent a contract and shall be treated accordingly. In the event of a cancellation or attempted cancellation all costs, from whatever source, shall be chargeable.
7. Proper Law. In the event of dispute these conditions shall be construed and operated in accordance with English Law and both parties shall be bound by the decision of the English Courts of Law.
WHO WE ARE
Onboard Corrugated Limited
Neachells Lane Roundabout
HOW DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM YOU?
We obtain information about you when you use our website, for example, when you contact us about products and services, or if you register to receive emails. By registering or ordering through our website you consent to the collection and processing of your personal details by us.
WHY THIS POLICY EXISTS
This data protection policy ensures Onboard Corrugated Limited
Complies with data protection law and follow good practice
Protects the rights of staff, customers and partners
Is open about how it stores and processes individuals’ data
Protects itself from the risks of a data breach
DATA PROTECTION LAW
The Data Protection Act 1998 describes how organisations — Onboard Corrugated Limited — must collect, handle and store personal information.
These rules apply regardless of whether data is stored electronically, on paper or on other materials.
To comply with the law, personal information must be collected and used fairly, stored safely and not disclosed unlawfully.
The Data Protection Act is underpinned by eight important principles. These say that personal data must:
Be processed fairly and lawfully
Be obtained only for specific, lawful purposes
Be adequate, relevant and not excessive
Be accurate and kept up to date
Not be held for any longer than necessary
Processed in accordance with the rights of data subjects
Be protected in appropriate ways
Not be transferred outside the European Economic Area (EEA), unless that country or territory also ensures an adequate level of protection
This policy applies to:
The head office of Onboard Corrugated Limited
All staff of Onboard Corrugated Limited
All customers, contractors, suppliers and other people working on behalf of Onboard Corrugated Limited
It applies to all data that the company holds relating to identifiable individuals, even if that information technically falls outside of the Data Protection Act 1998.
This can include:
Names of individuals
…plus any other information relating to individuals
WHAT TYPE OF INFORMATION IS COLLECTED FROM YOU?
The personal information we collect might include your name, address, email address, IP address, and information regarding what pages are accessed and when.
HOW IS YOUR INFORMATION USED?
This information is only used to fulfil your specific request, unless permission has been given by you use it in another manner, for example to add you to our mailing list.
We may use your information to:
Process orders that you have submitted;
Carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into by you and us;
Seek your views or comments on the services we provide;
Notify you of changes to our services;
Send you communications which you have requested. These may include information about orders of our goods and services.
We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with us.
WEBSITE AND SOCIAL MEDIA
Use of Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (Google). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, which are text files saved on your computer and enable your use of the website to be analysed. The information generated by the cookie on your use of the website is generally transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. If IP anonymity is activated on this website, however, your IP address will be abbreviated by Google beforehand in Member States of the European Union or a state party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the USA and abbreviated there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, compile reports on website activity and provide other services related to website activity and Internet usage to the website operator. The IP address provided by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data. You can prevent the storage of cookies by configuring your browser software accordingly; however, please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use all the features of this website to the fullest extent possible. You may also prevent Google from collecting data generated by the cookie related to your use of the website (incl. your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available via the following link. In view of the discussion on the use of analysis tools with full IP addresses, we would like to point out that this website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymity()”. This means that IP addresses are only processed in a shortened version in order to exclude any direct personal references. Especially for browsers on mobile devices, please click on this link, to prevent anonymous collection by Google Analytics on this website in the future by using a so-called “opt-out cookie”.
Google AdWords Conversion Tracking
Facebook Like button
This website uses social plug-ins provided by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA (hereinafter referred to as “Facebook”). When you visit pages containing such a plug-in, data about your visitor behaviour is automatically transmitted to Facebook servers. The website operator has no influence on the nature and extent of the data collected and transmitted to Facebook. If you are logged in to Facebook, Facebook can assign the visit to your Facebook account. For further information on data privacy on Facebook, please see https://www.facebook.com/policy.php
WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION?
We will not sell or rent your information to third parties.
We will not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
You have a choice about whether or not you wish to receive information from us.
We will not contact you for marketing purposes unless you have given your prior consent. You can change your marketing preferences at any time by contacting us by email at email@example.com or in writing to our mailing address below.
HOW YOU CAN ACCESS AND UPDATE YOUR INFORMATION
If you would like to access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, contact us at email or by writing to our address.
COMMITMENT TO DATA SECURITY
Non-sensitive details (your email address etc.) are transmitted normally over the Internet, and this can never be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your information, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems. Where we have given (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our websites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
TRANSFERRING YOUR INFORMATION OUTSIDE OF EUROPE
As part of the services offered to you through this website, the information which you provide to us will not be transferred to countries outside the European union.